We are currently interviewing Sales Agents to join our Jacksonville team!
We are looking for enthusiastic people driven by the need to help others. Our health insurance advisors make a difference in the lives of people.
What does a USHEALTH Advisor do?
First, we educate. Health insurance has become one of the most difficult necessities to understand. We help our clients understand how health insurance impacts not only their health care but also their bottom line. Secondly, we are advisors. Every client has a unique set of circumstances. We assess their health care needs as well as their lifestyle and future plans, producing a package tailor-made for their individual needs.
Want to become one of our trusted advisors? Apply now.
USHA Sales Qualifications:
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not necessary
• Computer and phone literacy
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with CRM platforms a plus
• Ability to achieve results
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Further position requirements will be discussed during the interview process
• Industry-leading compensation and rewards programs
• Weekly direct deposit
• Performance bonuses (16 bonuses annually)
• First-year potential income level $65,000+ ($200,000+ for Sr. leaders)
• Residual income
• Stock ownership programs
• Company-generated leads - no cold calling
• Exceptional product portfolio (numerous product lines)
• National sales awards trips to exotic locations
• Career advancement based on merit
About USHEALTH Advisors:
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement ... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA.
Daily in-office and online training. Prior insurance sales experience is not required and we offer assistance with state licensing. Our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to direct sales excellence. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive.
USHA funds the production of targeted, pre-qualified leads from proven marketing channels. We work closely with local sales management to identify the most effective lead sources in the market. Continuous testing of new lead generation techniques helps USHA ensure that our career agents are always in the best position to win.
Income for Today:
Our innovative compensation plans give you the power to control how much money you will earn this year, next year and every year of your USHA career, because we do not place a limit on your earning capacity. As your annualized premium production increases, so does your income.
Wealth for Tomorrow:
USHA career agents also enjoy the opportunity to build significant wealth for themselves through residual income and by participating in our unique stock ownership program.
Annual Awards Recognition:
USHA's Annual Phoenix Awards recognize the exceptional performance of our Agents and Leaders from all across America. The coveted Phoenix Award signifies the uniqueness and unsurpassed excellence that exists here at USHA. There is no greater honor than to celebrate your achievements with all the glamour and excitement you would expect from a must-see Gala Awards event.
This is an amazing opportunity for top sales, marketing and business administration professionals!